[Apt-cacher-ng-users] apt-cacher-ng "500 Invalid header" after download some files

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Sat Jul 13 07:03:55 UTC 2013

Hallo,
* basti [Wed, Jul 10 2013, 09:51:50PM]:
> I run the latest Version of apt-cacher-ng on my raspberry.
> All the clients in the network run fine expect the raspberry.

I am looking at a very similar (maybe the same) issue right now and I
suspect a bug somewhere in the connection reusing code but I haven't
found the exact cause right now. Try disabling this feature by setting
ReuseConnections:0 in your configuration.

Regards,
Eduard.

--
<mastermind> ein weasel  - und ich hab den rasierer verlegt :-(