[Apt-cacher-ng-users] Which pages can acng display as an HTTP server?

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Wed Jun 26 07:15:14 UTC 2013

Hallo,
* Charles [Wed, Jun 26 2013, 12:12:51PM]:
> Hello Eduard :-)
>
> Thanks for the prompt replies.
>
> On 24/06/13 13:56, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> >> For example the logs are written in HTML and can include checkboxes and
> >> buttons.  Here's from a recent log on one of our acng servers:
> >
> > HTML tags in the log are actually the result of my laziness and
> > something I am going to fix RSN.
>
> OK.  It would be nice to have some string(s) to search for to find
> warning and error messages in the same way that
>     grep 'font color=' /var/log/apt-cacher-ng/*.log.html
> does now.

Actually, it was meant that way, i.e. a trigger for the cron job
to pester the administrator when needed.

grep -i TELL.THE.ADMIN /var/log/apt-cacher-ng/*.html

And after a code review yesterday I think the html log is still not a
bad idea. It still needs some cosmetical fixes.

Regards,
Eduard.