[Apt-cacher-ng-users] Problems installing from PXE

Lorenzo Milesi maxxer at ufficyo.com
Wed Mar 20 22:20:04 UTC 2013

Hi.
I'm a very happy user of apt-cacher-ng, it saves me and my colleagues TONS of time!
We use it for installing as well as for upgrade our lab machines.

Sadly lately we cannot use it anymore for PXE installations, when it comes to download busybox the installer complains it's from an untrusted source. I tried repeating the steps without using the proxy and everything went fine.
I checked out acng logs but there was no issue there.

Any idea?
thanks
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi at yetopen.it

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/