[Apt-cacher-ng-users] Building under FreeBSD 9

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Sun Feb 28 11:10:45 UTC 2016

Hallo,
* Adam Baxter [Sun, Feb 28 2016, 11:37:04AM]:
> On 28 February 2016 at 10:51, Eduard Bloch <edi at gmx.de> wrote:
> > Not really, sorry. The configuration step results are cached and I would
> > like to know what it reported WRT pthread in the config check. Please
> > purge the CMakeCache and CMakeFile* stuff (or run distclean.sh) and try
> > again.
> >

> Full log from ./build.sh attached. While doing this I found that there

Thank you! That provided enough pointers. There was a minor config
scripting bug which was covered as long as libwrap was found on the
system.

The latest version in upstream/sid branch should work for you now.

> was no pkg-config binary on the system. FreeBSD's version is now
> called "pkgconf" and ships with a compatible binary.

Ok... I hope CMake makers know about that and provide some compatibility
layer RSN.

> I'm not sure if .log files will make it to the list.

It's still in the approval queue. If you want me to make it public,
please let me know (privately).

Regards,
Eduard.