[Apt-offline-devel] [apt-offline-Bug Tracker][312065] lock during install

apt-offline-bugtracker at alioth.debian.org apt-offline-bugtracker at alioth.debian.org
Wed Sep 15 01:53:18 UTC 2010

Bug Tracker item #312065, was changed at 2009-11-12 07:31 by Aaron Martinez
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413103&aid=312065&group_id=100399

Initial Comment:
Check if apt-offline acquires a lock during install.

This is important. We should not do an install without acquiring a lock because there can be other apps working.

Date: 2010-09-15 01:53

Message:
Hey bro is me Aaron did you ever fix the bug. on the apt-offline? if you haven't I've been Working with the code. so Let me know. alright man.

Comment By: Aaron Martinez (aaronm-guest)
Date: 2010-09-15 01:53

Message:
Thank you for your bug report on apt-offline.
One of the developers will contact you soon.

Regards,
apt-offline team