[apt-proxy-users] Does apt-proxy fully migrated to alioth.debian.org

Andrey Bondarenko abone27 at mail.ru
Wed Jan 2 16:36:13 UTC 2008

Hello,

Sorry for a bit dumb question: Is alioth a new home for apt-proxy?

I have been trying to find authoritative source of information about
apt-proxy for about a month. Copyright file in a debain package refers
to http://sourceforge.net/projects/apt-proxy, but I don't see any recent
activity there. Code seems to be outdated too.

According to the first message in this list, apt-proxy migrated here in
2005. But I can't find any links from the "old" project home at
sourceforge to the new one here. But, there are recent posts in users
mailing list at sourceforge.

Can anybody tell me where is the real home of apt-proxy? I suspect it is
here. If so, is there any reasons not to put an advertisement in news at
sourceforge about new project home? It seems many people still don't
know about it and keep using sourceforge.

Thanks,
Andrey