[Apt-watch-devel] A transportation firm invites you for a well-paid position

takahashishi_3874 at yahoo.co.jp takahashishi_3874 at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Dec 9 23:51:45 UTC 2012

Date : 10 December 2012
Time : 00:51
Sender : Katthleen Raffield Local Representative of WW Logistics Group Co. Ltd

Good Day
Your CV was found at one of the job offering sites.
We invite you to work as a transportation manager. The
wage will be $2000 monthly and the working time will be aproximately 10-12 hours weekly. We are one of the
leading organisations  in the field of Logistic Services. We also handle
the requirements of  Heavy Equipment like Crain, Waste water tanks, Chemical tanks and others. Our business
operations are fulfilled by skilled
professionals. We have a well-structured business concept to provide clients with
comprehensive international cargo logistics services. Our friendly and dedicated
experts allow us to cater to all demands of
clients and to ensure them utmost contentment.

Qualifications:
21 years or older
Fast response to all letters coming from  your
personal administrator
Readiness to receive packs directly to your
home address (not P.O. Box)
Be reachable on the mobile and fixed phone within the worktime
no previous conviction. good reputation
a personal mobile phone
basic computer skills
permanent Internet access within the workday

Working place:
the employmentis mostly home-based, but you have to be able to get in contact with delivery couriers and
delivery services.
phone access and having a printer is obligatory

Paperwork:
The agreement between the company and the employee.
 A scanned copy of your ID (passport or driver’s license)

As soon as the agreement is signed by both sides, you will be informed and guided
through the whole process.
Transportation manager is responsible for a wide range of obligations and supports our
customers. The main duties are coordination and synchronization of the
load activities by means of getting in touch with customers, and USPS, UPS, and
FedEx carriers to make sure that all product is
delivered on time. Transportation manager is a direct contact between supplier, carrier and
receiver as he/she will take care of the client’s satisfaction by communicating with
carriers and clients within the whole process of transaction. Transportation manager must provide
quick delivery. You will get detailed information about each
parcel you will have to get it and resend.
The most popular packages are golden and silver wares, watches, electronic
appliances, and collectibles. We offer a 2 week paid vacation twice a year and the first
holidays can be after 3 months. All the taxes indicated in your tax returns will be
paid by our company. To get more information,
respond to this  message.