[Apt-zip-devel] Re: Archive created

Eddy Petrişor eddy.petrisor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 08:39:10 UTC 2006

On 3/13/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > With the documentation of new features, I think we can release the
> > > package as 0.14.
> >
> > cool
>
> Do you think that we should change the Maintainer field to be
> "Apt-zip Development Team" apt-zip-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
> and you as a Comaintainer (or Uploader)?
>
> This way, I could receive the bug reports on apt-zip, too

Taking into account that you agreed with colaborative maintainership
and haven't spoken against this, I have made the necessary changes[1]
in SVN.

[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/apt-zip?op=comp&compare%5B%5D=%2Ftrunk@14&compare%5B%5D=%2Ftrunk@15

P.S.: For some unknown reason the changes appear twice in websvn :-/
--
Regards,
EddyP