[Apt-zip-devel] apt-zip

Eddy Petrișor eddy.petrisor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:38:46 UTC 2007

Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:
> François Févotte wrote:
>> Hello Giacomo and Eddy!
>>
>> I'm sorry to bother you again, but I never received any answer to my
>> last e-mail about the "update" feature for apt-zip. I think this
>> feature will be very appreciated by apt-zip users, which is why I'm a
>> bit insistant about it.
>
> Sorry, i forgot about it.

Sorry, same thing here (and I started using a todo software just recently, so this item missed that train, sort of speak).

> I'll review it next week
> (I'll be in DebConf, so with enough time for debian ;-) )

Same here. Probably would be a good idea for me and and Giacomo to team up (we are already in the same key signing party
group, so it should be easy) and review and squash a few of apt-zip's bugs.

Giacomo, what do you say? (I have already placed a reminder to meet with you in my todo list for the date of 18th.)

> For upload: if you send me a complete patch, I can upload
> it. I've still some problem with svn.

I will be glad to assist you with the svn issues.

> For sponsored upload, it would take to much time to the other DD.
> There were already some abuse (some DDs didn't check carefully
> the quality of upload), so we risk some new policy of sponsoring.

Maybe is also time to test and merge into trunk the nix-scripts branch I wrote on a while back...

--
Regards,
EddyP