[Apt-zip-devel] wget-dos ready

Wolfram Sang wolfram at the-dreams.de
Tue Oct 9 14:48:10 UTC 2007

Hiya,

as my EMail account is finally working again, I can now send you the
first version of my wget-dos method. I have successfully used it the
last days when updating my debian-PC using the target machines at my
university. Hooray :)

I tried to mimic the original method as much as possible, so one can
keep track of them both. But well, DOS-batchfiles are a bit cumbersome,
so they always look a bit clumsy with lots of IFs and GOTOs :) I skipped
the method-options for now, as I never used them. Also, three files need
to be created, as there are no subroutines. But it gets and checks the
desired files, so I think it is usable enough.

Worth to include?

All the best,

    Wolfram Sang