[Apt-zip-devel] Exporting USEMD5SUMS

Wolfram Sang wolfram at the-dreams.de
Tue Sep 25 08:15:34 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am currently working on a new (rudimentary) method which I call
wget-dos. It shall be able to get all files using wget in FreeDOS and
"accidently" do the same on some other OS which came from DOS ;)

During that I found out that USEMD5SUMS is not exported to the methods,
so the check function gets always printed. The attached patch fixes that
and something I consider a typo in the comments.

By the way, is there some cvs/svn repository or is the source-package
the most recent version?

All the best,

    Wolfram