[Apt-zip-devel] Exporting USEMD5SUMS

Giacomo A. Catenazzi cate at debian.org
Tue Mar 18 12:37:50 UTC 2008

PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE wrote:
> Small messages:
>
> This web system is a VERY GOOD idea. So, go ahead  with it!!! Debian is
> the best package distro in the world and with this feature is going to
> continue in the future.
>
> Can we need help from the debian-www list ?. Can we use free source web
> scripts ?.

debian-www is for official debian web site. But I'll contact
some people to have suggestions. When we will have a prototype, we
need help about debian website guidelines and integration.

All the code will be free. It is very simple to do web application,
so I don't think we need external sources (but probably some
web libraries already in debian).

ciao
	cate