[Athena-team] POF heat shrink films for fliexable packing

ethan ethan at dongmeipack.com
Thu May 26 02:58:09 UTC 2016

hello dear
Please can you kindly help forward this email to your purchasing manager?
We think this is a possible chance for both of us. Because your purchasing manager may be looking for a good supplier.
We are the largest and oldest producer of POLYOLEFIN SHRINK FILM (POF) in North China.
In 2015 we exported to totally 43 countries. We always insist on producing best quality with competitive price.
Please contact with me freely if you are interested in us.
Thanks a lot

2016-05-26

Ethan
Marketing Sales
Dongmei Packing Material Co., Ltd
Email:Ethan at dongmeipack.com
Tel:(86)-537-2364100  Fax:(86)-537-2362219
M.P.:0086-15653746593
Skype:pof.shrink.film
www.dongmeipack.com