Quote for IP PBX&BRI gateway

Yeastar-Emily emily at yeastar.biz
Fri Nov 25 05:25:51 UTC 2011

 Dear Product manager

This is Emily from Yeastar. we are wondering if there is any room for cooperation. Yeastar is a manufacturer specializing in voip field for more than 5 years, producing IP PBX, VOIP gateway, digital fax for SMB with excellent qualities and competitive prices.

MyPBX is a flexible product that supports BRI, GSM,PSTN,analog and SIP trunks with ISDN BRI/ GSM / FXO/FXS modules in one machine. It is embedded hybrid IP-PBX which caters for the small and medium businesses less than 100 users. It has a series of versions as well as a user-friendly interface to facilitate configuration.

MyPBX can support multiple languages now including French, Spanish,Portuguese,Italian,Chinese, English, Hebrew,Russian,. MyPBX support voice prompts of
Dutch,French, Spanish,German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Mexican Spanish,
Turkish,American English, Australian English, Chinese .

Yeastar new product NeoGate TB400 is a BRI to VOIP&VOIP to BRI gateway which support NT&TE.NeoGate TB400 can be used to connect with your exsiting BRI lines to provide NT function so that you can make voip calls through your hosted PBX without discarding the old BRI lines.

Right now we offer a special price for sample testing to find out good distributor/reseller/clients, I am wondering if you are interested in that?Would you please reply to my mail or Skype me by yeastar.emily to start the cooperation?

Best Regards,
Emily Lin
Account manager

Yeastar Technology Co.,Ltd.
Room 202,No. 23 Wanghai Road,2nd Software Park,Xiamen,China
Tel.: 0086-592-5503309 (Ext:6022);
Fax: 0086-592-5503307;
Mobile:0086-15860762642;
Skype ID: yeastar.emily
If you would like to receive our newsletters to get more idea of our products, please click here.

Don't want to receive these newsletters anymore?please click here