GOLDSHINE Weighing Water Bag

GOLDSHINE-Judy sales2 at goldshinechina.com
Fri Aug 24 05:47:41 UTC 2012

Dear sir:

Thanks for your email and trust.I'm Yang from NINGBO GOLDSHINE ELECTRONIC CO., LTD.

Our company is the leading manufacturer of load cell products and weighing scales. Web: www.goldshine.cn

At first, the products can be improved as you require.Just like sizes,languages, Capacities.Secondly, you can rely on us and we will provide you with the products which are waterproof, anti-erosion, and shockproof.Thirdly,we get high-quality after-sale services. What's more,the price can be discussed.Choose our company, you will never regret.

We find you’re interested in our Weighing Water Bag.

For Weighing Water Bag detail information and quotation please see attachment.

We can also produce according to customer's requirement, please don't hesitate to tell us if you have any questions or special requirement we will do our best to support you.

I'm looking forward to your further information.

BEST REGARDS

Yang

GOLDSHINE

NINGBOGOLDSHINE ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD

Add:  No.3 Building Xiapu Industry ZoneNingbo,ChinaZIP: 315807   (: +86-574-86902659     7: +86-574-86902656

Skype:goldshinesalesk     MSN:goldshinesalesk at hotmail.com    Contact: Yang

Web:http://www.goldshine.cn    www.goldshinechina.com  *:sales2 at goldshinechina.com