Possible freeze exception for autopkgtest

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Sun Jul 8 17:42:29 UTC 2012

Mehdi Dogguy writes ("Re: Possible freeze exception for autopkgtest"):
> On 05/07/12 21:30, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Let me know if there's any more questions you have.
>
> Could you please send us a debdiff between 2.2.2 and the one you want to
> upload?

Uh, I asked about two possible uploads.  One of which needs me to
review and test the patch so I only have a provisional diff.  The
provisional diff is the final one in this bug report
 http://bugs.debian.org/678359

The second is definitely not done yet so has no diff available.

See also Martin Pitt's email.

Thanks,
Ian.