VERY VERY URGENT & EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.SEE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS AND CALL ME NOW

Chamber Of Justice Abidjan Ivory Coast cham.justice at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 23 19:27:17 UTC 2012

VERY VERY URGENT & EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
Greetings.
As
a matter of fact, this your fund here with our bank here MUST BE
TRANSFERRED OUT TO YOUR BANK THIS WEEK unless heaven falls down today.
So, for some logistical & security reasons, kindly RE-CONFIRM these
your details to avoid any mistake.
I am on   your file
right now, so RING me on these phone numbers ( Tel: +225 477 86 883 , or Cel: +22503173787) for any URGENT information.
am looking forward to hear from you because we can not afford to loose
this your fund by  CONFISCATION by this New Government here as their Red
& Deadline Signals indicated.
Kindly email and call me back as soon as you receive this mail.
Sincerely yours,
Justice NathyTel: +225 477 86 883
Cel: +22503173787