DEP-8 extension proposal: Add source package header

Martin Pitt mpitt at debian.org
Fri Jun 15 13:32:58 UTC 2012

Hello Stefano,

Stefano Zacchiroli [2012-06-15 15:01 +0200]:
> > So how does this sound?
>
> It sounds like a patch that I've just committed at
> http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep8/

What a coincidence! Just what I had in mind! :-)

> (of course everything is still in draft state, so other wants to comment
> / override, please speak up)

Indeed. We only have < 10 packages using it right now, so in the worst
case it's not too hard to change. But I guess I'll start uploading
packages with that header to Debian and Ubuntu in a week or so.

Thanks, and enjoy the weekend,

Martin