Good evening

esposito giuseppe g.esposito at provincia.roma.it
Mon Nov 12 20:10:01 UTC 2012

Good evening

How is work and business? I hope you and your family are doing well?My name
is Mimi Hamadi. Female.I want to come to your country to study and do
business with you or your company.please can you be my good friend? .I went
you to take me along please,i don't know how you will feel about it
please.when i receive your reply,i will send you my pictures for you to see
how i look like.Please reply to my email address so that i will tell you
more about my self.(mimi_hamadi at ymail.com)

 Thanks God bless
 Yours Mimi

Stampare questo documento solo se davvero necessario: per ogni Kg di
carta che si evita di stampare si riducono 1,7 Kg di emissioni di CO2