I would like to NMU autopkgtest

Martin Pitt mpitt at debian.org
Thu Jun 27 11:53:10 UTC 2013

Martin Pitt [2013-06-11 13:42 +0200]:
>  * #693540: Support versioned and alternate dependencies in
>    debian/tests/control
>  * #695797: Support folded dependencies
>  * #686292: Fix "permission denied" error with --user

As discussed previously, I imported the last 4 uploads into git,
applied the above patches, and also did some packaging modernizations
(not yet at the level of moving debian/rules to "dh", though). Now
that my new GPG key finally landed in Debian, I'm actually able to
upload again, and I pushed out 2.2.4 with these fixes.

Thanks,

Martin