[GSoC2014][debci] Weekly report

Lucas Kanashiro kanashiro.duarte at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 17:13:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

At the beginning of the week I had sent three patches for review to my mentor,
they are pygts, crash and python-flake8. He accepted all of them, when I would
send the patches I saw that exist a similar patch of python-flake8, because of
this I sent only the patches of pygts and crash (the patch of pygts was
accepted).
During the week I work in another five packages, they are r-cran-batchjobs,
r-cran-plyr, r-cran-rsqlite, r-cran-vcd and spamassassin. With spamassassin
package my mentor and I can find a bug in autopkgtest and it was already
reported. In another four R's packages I sent the patches to my mentor and he
accepted all of them. Today I sent all this patches.

Best regards,
--
Lucas Kanashiro Duarte
Engenharia de Software - FGA/UnB