Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration, Week 4

Brandon Fairchild csbit32 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:41:47 UTC 2014

Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration - Week 4

This week I worked on getting a package's test history and displaying
the test history in the web UI. Package test history is now being
displayed in the web UI for any suite/architecture instead of just
unstable/amd64.

The web UI was also switched to statically-generated HTML as a result of
a discussion between my mentor and the Debian sysadmin team. In order to
switch to this, my mentor created a command line tool which is able to
generate the HTML for the web UI.

Most of the code that I wrote prior to this change was unaffected and
still works using the statically-generated HTML.

The code can be found on my git repository. [0]
Screenshots of the current web UI can be found on the wiki. [1]

Next week I plan to continue working on web UI improvements.

Regards,
Brandon Fairchild

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/nerith-guest/debci_ui.git
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/debci/mockups