Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration, Week 5

Brandon Fairchild csbit32 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 22:57:08 UTC 2014

Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration - Week 5

This week I cleaned up some code in the .erb files and worked on making
the code that gets the test history for a package more consistent with
the debci Ruby API.

I also worked on displaying the date for each news item in the news feed
on the main page.

The code can be found on my git repository [0] and screenshots of the
web UI can be found on the wiki [1].

Next week I plan to write some tests for the web UI and fix bugs.

Regards,
Brandon Fairchild

[0] https://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/nerith-guest/debci_ui.git
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/debci/mockups