Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration, Week 6

Brandon Fairchild csbit32 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 23:41:09 UTC 2014

Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration - Week 6

This week I fixed bugs, fixed minor issues with the web interface, and
updated the CSS. I also started writing tests to ensure that the new API
functionality (history data and the time for the news feed) works correctly.

One bug caused some packages that should have been listed under prefix
'lib*' to be listed under prefix 'l'. This bug was fixed and the package
listing now works correctly. It was also the only bug found this week.

Some of the CSS was also updated in public/style.css. This included CSS
for the panel headings and making the 'no_test_data' status mark use
FontAwesome.

I also worked on displaying packages in the package listing in sorted
order. As a result, it is now easier to find a package in the package
listing.

The code can be found on my git repository [0] and current screenshots
of the web interface can be found on the wiki [1].

Next week I plan to work on displaying the data charts without
JavaScript and any web UI improvements that may be needed.

Regards,
--
Brandon Fairchild

[0] https://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/nerith-guest/debci_ui.git