Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration, Week 1

Brandon Fairchild csbit32 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:22:43 UTC 2014

Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration - Week 1

This week I started implementing the existing UI on the new platform
(Ruby/Sinatra) as a starting point to begin with the improvements.

Some changes to the current UI were also made to help with future
improvements.

Some mockups for the web UI are on the wiki.
https://wiki.debian.org/debci/mockups

The code changes from this week are in my remote git repo.
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/nerith-guest/debci_ui.git

Next week I am going to continue implementing the current UI on the new
platform, add a new route for a package history page on a specific
architecture and suite, and add code for handling invalid routes.

Regards,
Brandon Fairchild