Subject Letter: Ref: RESPOND WITH A POSITIVE INTEREST

Mohammed Ibrahim ibramed43 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 08:00:16 UTC 2015

Subject Letter:    Ref: RESPOND WITH A POSITIVE INTEREST
I am Mohamed Ibrahim,l have been consulted and commissioned by an esteemed client who is interested in investing with you and your establishment. Details of the proposal shall be given to you on receipt of a confirmation of interest from you.
Please all transaction should be very confidential to restore our image and reputation while i awaits your prompt respond.
Respectfully Submitted,
Mohamed Ibrahim