Gleeful Message From Mrs Allena Yero George,

Mrs Allena Yero George allenyero.george at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 10:45:30 UTC 2015

Gleeful Message From Mrs Allena Yero George,

I am sorry i could not get back to you early i was very dizzy after taking my medical treatment day back ,please kindly get back to me as soon as you read the massage so that i will further the details to you if you will be kin to  help me.

am Mrs Allena Yero George an ageing widow suffering from long time illness, I am an AssociateProfessor of Narcolepsy, this is my pessimistic condition I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in ivory coast, I will be very enthusiastic for your kind responds, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband.

Mr Yero George,The sum of Seven Million United State Dollars deposited in a bank Security at in Riviera-Palmeraie ( Cote d' Ivoire). I saw you as a humble and honest person that can help
 me to handle the transfer process for investment and charity work in your country

Please if you can be sympathetic and delighted to do this work, kindly reply me as soon as possible for more details.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Allena Yero George