回收電子 | Recycle Electronic

Recycle recycletungsing at yeah.net
Mon Apr 11 01:59:23 UTC 2016

如閣下未能閱讀此郵件,請按此。 If you can’t see the image below, please click here   本公司專業回收各類庫存新舊成品及配件,包括電子、鐘錶、五金廢料、貨辦及貨尾等存貨.  專人報價、現金交收、歡迎查詢。 Our Company specializes in recycling all kinds of electronic inventory & finished products, Including electronics component, watches, metal scrap, electronic samples and unsold inventory,  Free valet quote, please contact us at : 可深圳或香港交貨, We accept goods on ShenZhen, Contact / 聯系人:Mr. Chan 陳生 郵箱/email : recycletungsing at yeah.net Phone / 電話: (香港) 62363887 / 65261452     (國内) 86-15546950150 Whatsapp : 95137408 東 昇 回 收 Tung sing Recycling Room E, 5/F Winner Factory Bldg., 55 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong. 九龍觀塘鴻圖道55號幸運工業大廈5/F E室 If unsubscribe please an email with UNSUBSCRIBE entered on the subject and quote your email address. 如閣下不欲收到由本公司發出的電郵, 請回郵通知閣下的電郵地址並於主旨上加入『拒收』   如要取消訂閱,請到此處。 If you don’t wish to receive our Newsletter, please click here.