Social Media Management Opportunity

Kori Morrison korimorrison at mediakwm.com
Tue Apr 11 12:06:35 UTC 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m a Level 3 Qualified Digital Marketing Professional, based in North West London, and I am currently seeking companies that would be interested in hiring someone to remotely manage the Social Media aspect of their business.

Other services available include: Blog Writing, Email Marketing, Web Design, Graphic Design & App Design.

CV: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B729U0IkATW_U29mdHoxTndNaW8

Details & Pricing: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B729U0IkATW_d0F3UndJblRkTW8

Is this something you would be interested in?

Kind Regards,

Kori Morrison

Side Note: I send E-Mails through Sendpulse's SMTP Server which is why a red question mark in a grey box may appear next to my name.