Dear respectful

Susan James susajmes at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 16:21:51 UTC 2017

 Dear respectful,
My name is Susan James, i am 19 years old from Liberia. My late father was a cocoa and gold business man. He died in a motor accident with my mother one week after his trip to Cote d'lvoire to negotiate on a cocoa business he wanted to invest in. My mother died instantly and my father followed up five days after in the hospital. May there soul rest in perfect peace. Before the death of my father, he disclosed to me about sum of $ 8.5 Million United States Dollars he deposited in a bank in Cote d'lvoire for the investment with my name as next of kin. I am a novice in terms of business and can not be able to handle investment of the money by my self and do not want to involve my relatives as instructed by my late father. I solicit for your assistance to guard me invest the money as partners under your care.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards.
Susan James