I proudly present: first version of apt-release

Paul Gevers elbrus at debian.org
Mon Jan 23 21:19:25 UTC 2017

Hi all,

It looks like I have something working that generalizes --apt-pocket in
an --apt-release option and use that generalization to still support
that --apt-pocket. While at it, I have added a check on the suite name
versus code name issue I discussed earlier.

Please find the diff attached to git commit 11d05a9. I appreciate
feedback. Documentation is missing, but I'll work on that.

What would actually be the best way to work on this? I would suggest I
get access to the git repository and work on a feature branch (if you
trust me with that).

Paul