GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY URGENTLY

MADAM ARAWA HARA mrs.haraarawa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:44:59 UTC 2017

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY URGENTLY

Dear Child of Gond,

Calvary Greetings in the name of the God Almighty and  the giver of every good thing.

Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs. Arawa Hara an aging widow of 61 years old suffering from long time illness.

I have some funds I inherited from my late husband Mr. Hara Rex, the sum of (Four Million  Dollars) and I needed a very honest and God fearing devoted child of God who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TOGIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I found your email
 addressfrom the internet after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be willing and intereste d to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our todays WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof.
Please kindly respond quickly for further details, reply quick or you will give me room to contact someone else to handle this task on my

Warmest Regards,
Mrs Araw Hara.