Automated test not running for octave-optim

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at debian.org
Thu Sep 28 17:30:19 UTC 2017

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 11:52:10AM +0200, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> * Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at debian.org> [2017-09-27 12:26]:
>
> > On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 10:36:37AM +0200, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> > > Dear autopkgtest and Debian CI developers,
> > >
> > > The automated test for package octave-optim is not working: https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/unstable/amd64/o/octave-optim/20170926_203021/log.gz
> > >
> > > This version of octave-optim (1.5.2-2) has "Testsuite:
> > > autopkgtest-pkg-octave" in debian/control and the tests run
> > > correctly with autodep8 0.10, locally.
> > >
> > > There is surely something that I am missing here.  Any help will be
> > > appreciated.
> >
> > ci.debian.net is still running autodep8 0.8. Since you uploaded 0.10,
> > can you also upload a backport for stretch?
>
> Ok, I created the branch debian/stretch-backports in the Git repository and
> prepared version 0.10~bpo9+1 for upload.  I filed a request at rt.debian.org
> and am waiting for my name to be added at to the backports ACL.

Thanks. Just FWIW the reason I asked you to upload the backport instead
of uploading it myself is that I don't have access to my GPG key at the
moment, and won't have it until late in the weekend. Unless you receive
a very fast response for you ACL request, I could do the upload early
next week to speed things up. Feel free to ping me.