RFR: Britney - autopkgtest integration

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon Apr 9 15:28:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Fri, 06 Apr 2018, Paul Gevers wrote:
> > Also I see the age-requirement bumped to 15 but it would be nice to
> > also have somewhere the details of why we got 15 instead of the usual
> > value.
>
> Can you explain what you find unclear in the excuses text (check the
> html version please)? Do you have a proposal to make it better?
> Currently it says: "Required age increased by 10 days because of
> autopkgtest" or "Required age decreased by 3 days because of autopkgtest"

All the information in the HTML should be in the YAML too. At least that
was the goal of Niels when he created that file. And the Debian package
tracker is now consumer of the YAML file only so everything that we want
to display to users on tracker.debian.org needs to be in the YAML file.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer