Greetings

Mr. David Mahlobo mrdavidmahlob at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:34:00 UTC 2018

Greetings , My name is Mr. DavidMahlobo, the CEO / Chairman of contract award committee of Department ofminerals and energy Republic of South Africa. I have gone through yourcountry’s investment profile and history and am interested to partner with youand invest in it. I know this email maycome to you as a surprise especially having to come from someone you have notmet before, but I would like you to co-operate with me, I came across yourcontact details via your country commercial database and I came to a decisionto contact you, hoping you will not disappoint my confident on you.
I have a business opportunity valued (US$35 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) whichI want us to partner together and I have the fund transfer to your account andsubsequently we invest the fund in any lucrative business in your country.

Kindly go through the attached letter for details and get back to me as soon aspossible via my private email below for affirmation. Thanks and Best Regards, Mr. David MahloboPrivate Line: +2774 843 0920PrivateEmail: mrdavidmahlobo at gmail.com