[axel-devel] [axel-Bugs][310835] load-cookies

axel-bugs at alioth.debian.org axel-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Mon Apr 27 14:39:07 UTC 2009

Bugs item #310835, was changed at 2008-05-21 00:47 by Y Giridhar Appaji Nag
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413085&aid=310835&group_id=100070

Initial Comment:
The function load-cookies it will be extremly helpful.
I love axel, keep the great work
Thanx

Date: 2009-04-27 20:09

Message:
Emir, thank you for the patch.  I will take a look at it and get back to you in a short period of time (first look, it looks OK but I would want to avoid a sqlite dependency)

Comment By: emir aga (emiraga-guest)
Date: 2009-04-25 14:23

Message:
I have unofficial patch, which is buggy, however it can load cookies from Firefox 3.

http://is.gd/ushF [emiraga.wikispaces.com]

To the developers: if you are interested in including this option in official release, I can improve the patch, maybe add command line option, config option or something similar. Just let me know if you are interested and what are requirements.

Comment By: Nobody (None)
Date: 2009-01-16 09:05

Message:
yes, cookies would be a much needed function. This will allow downloading from rapidshare, megaupload, netshare and so on.