[axel-devel] [axel-Bugs][311676] directory in tarbal has wrong version number ( 2.3)

axel-bugs at alioth.debian.org axel-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Sun May 31 11:00:12 UTC 2009

Bugs item #311676, was changed at 15.05.2009 07:19 by Philipp Hagemeister
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413085&aid=311676&group_id=100070

Initial Comment:
The directory in the 2.4 tarball is stll named 2.3.

Date: 31.05.2009 11:00

Message:
Setting status to pending due to missing reaction

Comment By: Philipp Hagemeister (phihag-guest)
Date: 15.05.2009 11:37

Message:
Duplicate of https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=311641&group_id=100070&atid=413085 (Probably filed by yourself. The bug status was set to pending, and you did not react, so it was automatically closed ).

Please, please, tell us the URL you downloaded the tarball from. I can neither reproduce it with
https://alioth.debian.org/frs/download.php/3016/axel-2.4.tar.bz2
nor
https://alioth.debian.org/frs/download.php/3015/axel-2.4.tar.gz
, and those are the only links to axel 2.4 on https://alioth.debian.org/frs/?group_id=100070 .

Please also leave us an address so you get notified of comments on your bugs. I'll even send you an email if you are willing to state an email address. However, the preferred way is to register (see link at the top right) or at least subscribe to axel-devel.

I'm leaving this open for two weeks or so, so that you won't overlook it again. FYI, you can select All (instead of Open) on top of the bug list and click browse to find your filed bug.