[axel-devel] libaxel || axel api ?

Alireza Savand alireza.savand at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:46:18 UTC 2011

Hi
I tried to develop a front-end download manager for Gnu/Linux, and my
first decision was using command-line functionality
[QProcess<http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/qprocess.html>
].
As some friends recommended, I'd decide to first take Axel for
backend-downloader, so i downloaded the axel-2.4 source code and find out
an API exist in there, in That moment i forgot everything about working
with command-line to create some stupid GUI, then i realized in API file
mentioned  something about providing a *lib *for it.
Now i really get confuse to do what, i wanna know is there any serious plan
for libaxel? if yes i gonna stop wrestling with API  :|

Thanks