[axel-users] Server unsupported, starting from scratch with one connection.

lovewadhwa love.wadhwa at naukri.com
Wed Dec 23 10:32:23 UTC 2009

Hi all

I have a vsftp server and i am downloading a file from that ftp server
through axel.I specified 5 as the value of number of connections to be
made by axel to download the file.But while downloading the file axel
gives me the following message:

Server unsupported, starting from scratch with one connection.
Starting download

Does that mean axel doesn't support vsftp server.If thats the case, then
which ftp servers are supported by axel.If theres something else its
pointing to, please update and help.