[Bash-completion-devel] Robin Tan & Co. Attorneys

Clark Baker Esq cbaker7891 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 04:57:22 UTC 2008

Robin Tan & Co. Attorneys
31 Norfolk Square, Paddington.
London W2 1RS.

I am Clark Baker, an Attorney at law of Robin Tan & Co. Attorneys located
in London.

A deceased client of mine who died with his wife and family while working
as a contractor in Indonesia as a result of the deadly Tsunami.

Please log to this website for more about the Tsunami
www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake/

I am contacting you to help assist me in ensuring that the funds lodged by
my client with a Financial Institution Abroad is claimed, the Financial
Institution did not declare the funds unclaimed hence my reason for this
contact to you.

The Financial Institution has issued me a notice to contact the next of
kin, or the funds will be confiscated.

I have contacted you in the hope of presenting you as my associate to
assume the new recipient of a Fixed-Income deposit valued at $16million
dollars.

I will need your details, names; address, occupation and phone numbers to
enable me re-profile your details on the $16million dollars as the new
recipient.

Am confident it will be approved within 48hours and the funds will be
released to you as the new beneficiary after due documentation within 4
banking days.

Kindly note that time is of essence since the fixed-income deposit has to
be cleared before the ending of this 3rd quarter of the financial fiscal
2008.

You earn 25% of the $16million as your commission that stands at $4million
for acting as my associate.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your
moral values, do accept my apology. Please contact me at once to indicate
your interest.

I look forward working with you as the new beneficiary.

Best Regards,
Clark Baker Esq.
Robin Tan & Co. Attorneys

PS
The honesty I demand of you cannot be over estimated.