[Bash-completion-devel] bash_completion: several completions fail to handle filenames with spaces and other quoted character

David Paleino d.paleino at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:05:08 UTC 2008

fixed 259987 20080705
thanks

Hello,
you've been CCed in this mail because you showed interest in bug #259987 [1] in
the Debian BTS, regarding bash-completion (it was in bash, at the time).

I'm sending you this mail because I'm closing the bug: I've just tried all the
cases described in the bugreport, and everything works fine (i.e. spaces, & and
' get correctly quoted, no matter what the command is) -- it seems like
somewhere in these years it has been fixed.

Please, if you happen to re-encounter this bug, feel free to reopen it, sending
a mail to control at bugs.debian.org with:

reopen 259987
thanks

Thanks for your attention,