No subject

Fri Apr 10 07:14:09 UTC 2009

DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENTS AND TRANSFERS.
ASIAN PACIFIC REGIONAL OFFICE
Registered Address - Seng 203 Jalan Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: + (60) – 1464- 15650
Fax: + (60) – 3217- 84600

File Number : HC/TTF/MY/MN028

RE: PAYMENT RELEASE NOTICE

With reference to your payment file number HC/TTF/MY/MN028, we wish to inform you that we have
attempted to transfer your lottery funds of £ 500,000.00 GBP ( Five Hundred Thousand British
Pounds Sterlings ) through Western Union Money Transfer to you.

Transaction I.D: 7890987AA
Western Union Receipt Number: 0872008

DETAILS OF YOUR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT BELOW:

Senders Name: Mr. Anderson Jones
Address:  Jalan Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number ): 840 268 3551
Amount Sent: £ 500,000.00 GBP
Test Question: What is the purpose of transfer?
Answer: Lottery Payment.

At this present time, please note that your MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number ): 840 268
3551 to the amount of £ 500,000.00 GBP ( Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterlings ) have
not been ACTIVATED. To ensure that we do not remit the above amount to the wrong beneficiary,
you are advised to RE-CONFIRM your receiving address as listed below:

Full Names:
Delivery Address:
Phone Number (s):
Personal E-mail (If Any):

As soon as we receive the above detailed informations from you, we shall proceed with the
final remittance of your funds to you.

Thank you and forward your response to my e-mail address ( write.andersonjones at live.com ).

Yours Truly,
Mr. Anderson Jones