[Bash-completion-devel] [bash-completion-Bugs][311595] tries to execute ssh UserKnownHostsFile

bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Sun Apr 12 22:07:04 UTC 2009

Bugs item #311595, was changed at 2009-04-10 22:30 by Olivier Crête
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413095&aid=311595&group_id=100114

Original bug number:

Initial Comment:
The _known_hosts function tries to execute the UserKnownHostsFile file instead of just getting its name, there is an extra "eval", if you just remove it, it works fine.

Comment By: Olivier Crête (tester-guest)