[Bash-completion-devel] ATTENTION:PAYMENT NOTIFICATION,

peterjim3 at turbonett.com peterjim3 at turbonett.com
Thu Apr 16 22:18:12 UTC 2009

ATTENTION:PAYMENT NOTIFICATION,

This is to bring you notice that i have register your Bank Draft with the GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY.And the Bank draft 's value is $1.5 millions united state dollars,The delivery fee has not been paid because they refused to accept it but i  paid their official keeping fee,Reasons for their refusal is because they do not know when you are going to contact them,So that is reason why i did not pay for delivery fee.

I deposited it Yesterday been 15th April 2009 for immediate delivery ,so i want you to contact them urgently to avoid lossing the Bank Draft .

Call DR. PAUL OVIA .
EMAIL:(glomaxbeninrepublic100 at gmail.com)
PHONE:+229 -9604-0039
This are the information needed for easy delivery of your Bank Draft .1.YOUR FULL NAME_,2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS_,3.YOUR  PHONE AND CELL NUMBER_,4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE_,5.YOUR COUNTRY_

So as soon as you recieved your Draft do let me know ok,
Yours
Mr.Peter Jim