[Bash-completion-devel] Hello From Jenifer

jenifer_dona at ecunet.org jenifer_dona at ecunet.org
Wed Dec 9 20:52:54 UTC 2009

Dearest,
Kind regards, I am jenifer, please, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. Please i will like you to reply to me through my mail address (jenifer_sx4u1 at yahoo.com) so that we will know each other very well, i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion the we will start from there which will include my introduction, i will send my photos later.
Thanks and God bless you,
Jenifer.