[Bash-completion-devel] vncviewer

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Feb 17 18:52:53 UTC 2009

On Sunday 15 February 2009, Freddy Vulto wrote:
> The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
> commit 20278a41473544d43c51095ba2e118fc7b89c0d5
> Author: Freddy Vulto <fvulto at gmail.com>
> Date:   Sun Feb 15 21:56:01 2009 +0100
>
>     Reviewed `to_review/vncviewer':
>     - added support for case-insensitive options
>     - added support for double-dash
>     - replaced options with options from vncviewer-4.1.1 (Ubuntu-8.10)

There's already vncviewer completion in the main bash_completion file, and it
seems to do something quite funky the to_review/ one does not.  I don't have
a clue about vncviewer, just making sure that people looking into this are
aware that there are two implementations and are prepared to merge them
when/if appropriate, and remove the "built-in" one when the to_review/ one
graduates.