[Bash-completion-devel] Using launchpad as bugtracker?

Freddy Vulto fvulto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:38:50 UTC 2009

Perhaps Mantis is an option?  See: http://www.mantisbt.org/

I don't have experience with the other mentioned systems (LaunchPad, Alioth),
but at the office we started using Mantis last year and so far it works very
nice.  It is licensed under the GPL.  We're not using SCM integration at the
office, but I found an article here - fairly new though:

   Integrating Git and SVN with the Mantis Bug Tracker
   http://leetcode.net/blog/2009/01/integrating-git-svn-with-mantisbt/

I'm not sure about any "cross-linking bugs from distributions" feature.

Greetings,
Freddy