[Bash-completion-devel] Remaining additions from Fedora

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Jan 13 22:19:58 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 13 January 2009, you wrote:
> El mar, 13-01-2009 a las 20:10 +0200, Ville Skyttä escribió:
> > As a general remark, I suggest taking a look at current bzr head and
> > recent changes; I've committed quite a few things lately and there's
> > still a few patches forthcoming.
>
> It'd be nice if you post them in the list for review, too ;-)

Well, I don't think anybody brought that up when I asked about things last
week (if someone did, I missed it - in that case my apologies!).  Personally
I'm a firm believer in post-commit review (instead of pre-commit) being the
right thing for the vast majority of projects, and I don't see why it
wouldn't be the right thing for bash-completion (and there's a commits list
to facilitate that).  Of course, will post anything I'm not quite sure of to
get opinions before committing.

Anyway, pre-commit review for my current bunch of patches is pretty much too
late now, everything except a few new files is already in bzr.  The remaining
ones are:

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/devel/bash-completion/

- bash-completion-lzop
- bash-completion-mock
- bash-completion-plague-client
- bash-completion-repomanage

lzop completion needs a trivial fix to support filenames with spaces (see for
example gzip, bzip2, lzma in bzr).  The last three used to be more or less
Fedora centric but should be used by more setups nowadays and I suppose it
doesn't hurt to add them to contrib/.