[Bash-completion-devel] Package update outstanding?

mickey mickey at netfreaks.org
Sat Jul 4 20:36:34 UTC 2009

Hello,

i am having a problem with bash-completion described in debian bug
#524190 [1].

In the bug comments its statet that this has been fixed upstream. There
i find it tracked as alioth bug #311595 [2] and its closed marked as
fixed with

commit a9994ac15f29892a27ebfff6ded63930a43f1187
Author: David Paleino <d.paleino at gmail.com>
Date:   Mon Apr 13 17:10:41 2009 +0200

The deb package changelog tells me that the last update of the package
was in march - before that fix has been committed upstream.

So please, tell me. When can we have an updated package that contains
the fix from upstream?

Best regards,
Mickey

[2] https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=311595