[Bash-completion-devel] I need your help

Moustapha Touré mtsphatre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:02:53 UTC 2009

Moustapha Touré
City:Grand-Bassam
Country:Cote d'Ivoire
Estate: Abissakro
Residence :Komikro
Door no: 10
E-mail:mtsphatre at yahoo.fr <E-mail%3Amtsphatre at yahoo.fr>

 With all my respect,
I contact you with the intention of to have your assistance in order to
transfer the sum of 3,250,000 £ (Three million two hundred and fifty
thousand livres sterling).
I have received  this money as inheritance from my late father who was a
diamond and gold cutter with several mines in the north of the Ivory Coast
precisely at Ity and Seguela.
I wish to invest in your country in order to continue our studies.I am  21
years.

All that i wish of you  is to receive your assistance so that the bank can
transfer these funds.And then you will help me  to invest them in a domain
that you judge well.
If you are seriously ready in all sincerity to help  me and because  this
money is all my life
i shall compensate your assistance by 15%  of the total sum.
Contact me urgently for more of details at my contact above if you can help
me:
God bless you.

Sincerly yours,

Moustapha Touré